- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Harbour Bridge
- 17 min drive
- Orewa Beach
- 18 min drive
- Takapuna Beach
- 18 min drive
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Torbay, this apartment is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Takapuna Beach and Orewa Beach. Auckland Zoo and Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World are also worth visiting.
- Harbour Bridge - 17 min drive
- Orewa Beach - 18 min drive
- Takapuna Beach - 18 min drive
- Princes Wharf - 19 min drive
- Viaduct Harbour - 20 min drive
- Auckland Britomart Station - 19 min drive
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 42 min drive
About this property
Waiake Beach Studio
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 50.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: NZD 50.00 (one-way), (from 2 to 17 years old)
- Late check-in fee
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Our stay was great, heaps of complimentries for breakfast, great location