Well out of town but we knew this. The room was slim and the bed was in a low ceilinged alcove that you could knock your head on. Two windows to the seating area and bathroom were above head level with louver windows you couldn't reach to open/shut with a view of a breeze block wall, just, plenty of cobwebs and a bit of sky. To watch the TV you ended up with a crick in the neck. The TV service was the best thing about it. The shower room was tiny. When it got dark it felt like a cave and claustrophobic. A good thing they'd provided a fan to cool the room. I slept on the floor where the ceiling was higher. We left the next morning even though we had another night booked. The office wasn't open so the cleaner had to ring her well after office hours began. Can't recommend this one, but you get what you pay for!
- Eden Park
- 14 min walk
- Mt. Eden Domain
- 27 min walk
- Auckland City Hospital
- 4 min drive
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Kingsland Studios 349 is located in Auckland. Auckland Ferry Terminal and Princes Wharf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Queen Street Shopping District and Sylvia Park. Check out an event or a game at Spark Arena, and consider making time for Auckland Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Eden Park - 14 min walk
- Mt. Eden Domain - 27 min walk
- Aotea Centre - 4 min drive
- Auckland City Hospital - 4 min drive
- Western Springs Stadium - 4 min drive
- Auckland Kingsland Station - 9 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 26 min drive
About this property
Kingsland Studios 349
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 11 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: NZD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: NZD 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.9 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities