- Auckland Town Hall
- 12 min walk
- Sky Tower
- 14 min walk
- SkyCity Casino
- 15 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Haka Hotel Suites – Auckland City is located in Auckland's Newton neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Sky Tower and Harbour Bridge are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Auckland Domain and Mt. Eden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Spark Arena or Eden Park. Our guests love the property's central and quiet location.
- Queen Street Shopping District - 5 min walk
- Auckland Town Hall - 12 min walk
- Sky Tower - 14 min walk
- SkyCity Casino - 15 min walk
- Auckland City Hospital - 18 min walk
- Auckland Britomart Station - 3 min drive
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 25 min drive
About this property
Haka Hotel Suites – Auckland City
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NZD 20.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: NZD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 20.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Self-parking: NZD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Off-site parking (reservations required)
- Return airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Children stay free
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds: NZD 30 per night
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Free newspapers (reception)
Things to do
- Health club access nearby
- 60 rooms
- 10 floors
- 1 building
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great little hotel for a great price. Room has a view if the spaghetti junction so that was a flop! Great staff, no complaints. Good walk to the Sky Tower but OK.