Overview of Haka Hotel Newmarket
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm
One Bedroom Suite
About this area
Located in Auckland, Haka Hotel Newmarket is in the business district. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Mt. Eden and Auckland Domain, while Auckland Zoo and Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Spark Arena or Alexandra Park.
- Alexandra Park - 3 min drive
- Mt. Eden Domain - 7 min drive
- Auckland War Memorial Museum - 8 min drive
- Auckland City Hospital - 8 min drive
- Auckland Domain - 8 min drive
- Auckland Newmarket Station - 11 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 22 min drive
About this property
Haka Hotel Newmarket
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for NZD 20.0 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: NZD 15.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 20.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was very comfortable, very clean and the staff friendly and infromative about local amenities. Would like it if breakfast items were stocked in the kitchen so that we could be make our own breakfast on the premises