Book your room at Hotel Atlas Vondelpark
Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Amsterdam hotel in Museum Quarter, walk to Stedelijk Museum
Located in Museum Quarter, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Stedelijk Museum, Concertgebouw, and Vondelpark. Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a snack bar/deli, this smoke-free hotel has coffee/tea in the lobby and a 24-hour front desk. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, express check-out, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 23 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and Select Comfort beds. For entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts like premium bedding and down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hotel Atlas VondelparkVan Eeghenstraat 64 Amsterdam 1071 GK
The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden.
Hotel Atlas Vondelpark is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1920
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 9:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 36 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Atlas Amsterdam
- Atlas Hotel Amsterdam
- Hotel Atlas Vondelpark Amsterdam
- Hotel Atlas Vondelpark
- Atlas Vondelpark Amsterdam
- Atlas Vondelpark
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.