Book your room at Résidence Maeva Hyères Parc
Hyeres residence on the waterfront
Situated near the beach in Hyeres, this residence is close to La Capte Beach, L'Almanarre Beach and Site Archeologique d'Olbia. Local attractions also include Tour des Templiers and Place Massillon.
Résidence Maeva Hyères Parc provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), laundry facilities, a garden, and multilingual staff.
In addition to kitchenettes and refrigerators, guestrooms feature wireless Internet access (surcharge) along with separate dining areas and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Maeva Hyères Parc
At your hotel
Résidence Maeva Hyères Parc features multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 131
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 5
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
In your room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Bathtub only
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Separate dining area
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
The fine print for Résidence Maeva Hyères Parc
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be open during the following times:
The front desk is closed between noon and 4 PM. From November-April, it is also closed on Sunday afternoons.
Guests planning to arrive outside posted hours should contact hotel in advance using information found in the booking confirmation.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 45 per week, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per stay