Book your room at Résidence Maeva Hyères Parc
Studio (for 4)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Studio, Garden View (for 4)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
One Bedroom Apartment (for 6)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
One Bedroom Apartment, Garden View (for 6)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 3 infants)
Hyeres residence on the waterfront
Situated near the beach in Hyeres, this residence is close to La Capte Beach, L'Almanarre Beach and Site Archeologique d'Olbia. Local attractions also include Tour des Templiers and Place Massillon.
Résidence Maeva Hyères Parc provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), laundry facilities, a garden, and multilingual staff.
In addition to kitchenettes and refrigerators, guestrooms feature wireless Internet access (surcharge) along with separate dining areas and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Résidence Maeva Hyères Parc features multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 131
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 5
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
In your room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Bathtub only
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Separate dining area
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The fine print for Résidence Maeva Hyères Parc
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This hotel’s reception is open daily from 9 AM to noon and 4-7 PM Sunday-Friday and from 8 AM to noon and 3-8 PM on Saturday.
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 45 per week, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per stay