Please enter your travel dates.
4-star eco-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants in St. Petersburg (Vassilevskiy Island)
This spa hotel is located in St. Petersburg (Vassilevskiy Island), close to Oranienbaum Palace, Petrolesport Terminal, and Metro Museum. Also nearby are Lenexpo Exhibition Complex and City Electric Transporation Museum.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya Hotel features a water park (surcharge). Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya Hotel features a water park (surcharge) and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 1193
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Audiovisual equipment
- Hair salon
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Water park access (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 15
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 26
- Snack bar/deli
- Security guard
- Television in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
RBG Bar and Grill - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a water park (surcharge) and a fitness center.
The Roman Holidays has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1920 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: RUB 250 per night
- Additional Details
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.