Availability: Hotel Nostalgia
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hotel with 2 restaurants, in Seoul (Gangseo)
This hotel is located in Seoul (Gangseo), near the airport, Heojun Museum, Seoul World Cup Stadium, and Haneul Park. Local attractions also include Mokdong Stadium and Seonyudo Park.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Hotel Nostalgia features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Nostalgia Amenities
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3-star property.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Seoul hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
Hotel Nostalgia has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 71
- Number of floors - 8
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Complimentary reception
- Year Built 1997
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Shared bathroom
- Soundproofed rooms
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
Hotel Nostalgia has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Hotel Nostalgia Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 10 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: KRW 9900 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: KRW 40000
- Additional Details
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.