Please enter your travel dates.
- One Bed
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom
- One Bed
Motel in Sarasota (Lido Key) near St. Armands Circle
This motel is located in Sarasota (Lido Key), close to the beach, South Lido Park, St. Armands Circle, and Mote Marine Aquarium. Local attractions also include Marie Selby Botanical Gardens and Museum of Asian Art.
Gulfside Motel provides complimentary wireless Internet access, limo/town car service, laundry facilities, and free self parking.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Gulfside Motel features barbecue grills, laundry facilities, and limo/town car service. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 1951
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Front desk (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: This is a quiet property, catering mostly to adults and seniors.
Hotel does not accept reservations on the same day as check-in. Reservations must be made a minimum of one day in advance.
Guests must call the property at least two hours prior to arrival and for special check-in instructions and for late arrivals and arrivals on the weekend.
Extra person charges of $20 per person/per night will apply.
The hotel can be reached using the number on the confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Minimum guest age is 21
No cribs (infant beds) available
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Late check-out fee: USD 100
- Spring Break deposit: USD 250 per stay (cash only)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: USD 30 per day
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.