Book your room at Point Lookout Resort
Family-friendly Lincolnville hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Lincolnville, this hotel is close to Lincolnville Ferry Terminal and Schoolhouse Museum. Area attractions also include Barrett's Cove Public Beach and Cellardoor Winery.
In addition to a restaurant, Point Lookout Resort features outdoor tennis courts. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a conference center.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchenettes, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Point Lookout Resort features outdoor tennis courts and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 35,000 square feet (3252 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This family-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and barbecue grills. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Point Lookout Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 106
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 35,000
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 3252
- Number of meeting rooms - 25
- Tennis on site
- Year Built 1998
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 106
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Copper Pine Cafe - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Outdoor tennis courts and a health club are featured at the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Bowling alley on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 100
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3 and USD 8 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.