Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
Classic Room, 1 Double Bed
- 1 double
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- 2 single
Privilege, Room, 1 Double Bed
- 1 double
Watford eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Watford, this spa hotel is close to Bushey Museum and Art Gallery, Aldenham Country Park, and Watford Market. Local attractions also include Vicarage Road.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure London Watford Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), coffee/tea makers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Mercure London Watford Hotel provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of secretarial services, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. 11 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Event catering
- Free guest parking during stay
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 218
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10 AM.
The Brasserie - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Onsite dining venue #2 - This bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
- Playground nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 11.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.