Book your room at Residence Maeva Les Jardins de la Madragde
Please enter your travel dates.
Residence with an outdoor pool, in Agde (Cap d'Agde)
This residence is located in Agde (Cap d'Agde), close to the beach, Captain Jacko, Cap d'Agde Beach, and Fort de Brescou. Also nearby are Musee de l'Ephebe and Cap d'Agde Golf Club.
Residence Maeva Les Jardins de la Madragde provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), laundry facilities, a garden, and multilingual staff.
In addition to kitchenettes and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Maeva Les Jardins de la Madragde
Residence Maeva Les Jardins de la Madragde features an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and a garden. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Agde residence also offers laundry facilities, beach/pool umbrellas, and an elevator (lift). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be open during the following times:
Reception opening hours: Saturday 8 AM - noon and 2 PM - 8 PM; Sunday and Wednesday 9 AM - noon (closed in the afternoon); Monday - Friday (excluding Wednesday) 9 AM - noon and 5 PM to 7 PM.
Guests planning to arrive outside reception hours must contact the property in advance of to receive check-in instructions. Contact information is provided on the confirmation email received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 55 per week, varies per unit size
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per week