Availability: t&c Apartments am Mauerpark
Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly apartment in the historical district, in Berlin (Prenzlauer Berg)
This family-friendly apartment is located in Berlin (Prenzlauer Berg), close to Schonhauser Allee Arkaden, Gesundbrunnen Shopping Center, and Hackesche Hoefe. Also nearby are Berlin Wall Memorial and Max-Schmeling-Halle.
Amenities at t&c Apartments am Mauerpark include multilingual staff and tour/ticket assistance.
In addition to kitchens and complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access along with refrigerators and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
t&c Apartments am Mauerpark Amenities
T&c Apartments am Mauerpark features tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff. The property has a front desk available during limited hours.
T&c Apartments am Mauerpark is a smoke-free property.
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Smoke-free property
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 4
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1900
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
t&c Apartments am Mauerpark Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be closed during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 6 PM - 9 AM
- Saturday - Sunday: 1 PM - 9 AM
Guests arriving outside of office hours should contact the property before arrival and ask for the key pin code.
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per stay
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.