- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Regent of Rotorua
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Family Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Executive Suite, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Regent of Rotorua is located in Rotorua. Polynesian Spa is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Rotorua and Lake Rotoiti. Skyline Rotorua and Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and parasailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and ziplining.
- Eat Street - 1 min walk
- Rotorua Night Market - 5 min walk
- Rotorua i-SITE Visitor Centre - 6 min walk
- Rotorua Hospital - 8 min walk
- Tamaki Maori Village - 9 min walk
- Rotorua (ROT-Rotorua Regional) - 14 min drive
- Regent Room — 1 min walk
About this property
Regent of Rotorua
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: NZD 28 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 43.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I cannot say enough about how wonderful the entire staff at this hotel was - the hospitality was above and beyond - they even waited for me to arrive back from an excursion late to make sure I had dinner served (without even asking) and the food was amazing - and had a table set for me even though it was long after time for them to have been home - I would stay there again in a heartbeat - thanks to every single person who made me feel at home there!!