Overview of Aspasios Plaza Real Apartments
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
City Studio, City View
About this area
Located in Barcelona's Gothic Quarter neighbourhood, Aspasios Plaza Real Apartments is in the city centre and near the beach. Picasso Museum and Palau de la Musica Catalana are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Barcelona Aquarium and Barcelona Zoo. Check out an event or a game at Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Tibidabo Amusement Park, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the property's location for the sightseeing and nightlife.Visit our Barcelona travel guide
- Palau Guell - 3 min walk
- Boqueria Market - 5 min walk
- Barcelona Cathedral - 7 min walk
- Palau de la Musica Catalana - 11 min walk
- Port Vell - 13 min walk
- Liceu Station - 2 min walk
- Plaça de Catalunya Station - 12 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Bacoa ferran - 1 min walk
- Forns PI - 1 min walk
- La Crema Canela - 1 min walk
- Maoz - 1 min walk
- Les Quinze Nits - 1 min walk
About this property
Aspasios Plaza Real Apartments
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 150 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It’s a beautiful and newly renovated apartment. Checkin was very simple and they held our baggage at no charge. It’s has air conditioning and very centrally located.