Overview of Eurostars Grand Marina
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, City View
Premier Triple Room
Triple Room (Marina)
Superior Room, Sea View
Superior Triple Room
City Suite Quadruple
Special End of the Year
About this area
Located in Barcelona's Ciutat Vella neighbourhood, Eurostars Grand Marina is in the city centre and near the beach. La Rambla and Boqueria Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Barcelona Aquarium and Barcelona Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Olympic Stadium or Palau Sant Jordi. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Drassanes Station is 9 minutes by foot and Paral-lel Station is 14 minutes.
- La Rambla - 5 min walk
- Palau Guell - 13 min walk
- Port Vell - 14 min walk
- Gran Teatre del Liceu - 14 min walk
- Barcelona Aquarium - 18 min walk
- France Station - 3 min drive
- Drassanes Station - 9 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 15 min drive
- FARMACIA WTC - 1 min walk
- Take Eat Easy - 1 min walk
- Restaurant Medas - 5 min walk
- Norte - 6 min walk
- Bar Restaurant J&R - 7 min walk
About this property
Eurostars Grand Marina
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.85 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 27.5 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 110 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 27.5 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Always a great stay at Eurostars Grand Marina
This is my go-to in Barcelona, I stay here almost on a monthly basis, it is one of the few true waterfront hotels in BCN, the staff are amazingly friendly and accommodating, and although it isn't in the center of the city, you can get everywhere you need to in 10-15 minutes by taxi (or 20ish minutes by bus, V11, which stops almost directly in front of the hotel and is a terminal stop, so you can't get lost! It's definitely a business traveler's hotel, but you can relax as well.