- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Colón Barcelona
Choose dates to view prices
Design Triple Room
Design Cathedral view
Design Superior Triple Room
Design Superior Room, Cathedral View
Classic Triple Room
Classic Cathedral view
Classic Familiar Room
Classic Room, Terrace, Cathedral View
Family Suite, Terrace (Penthouse)
About this area
Located near the beach, Hotel Colón Barcelona is in Barcelona's Gothic Quarter neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Port Vell and Port Olimpic are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Barcelona Zoo and Barcelona Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Olympic Stadium or Palau Sant Jordi.Visit our Barcelona travel guide
- Barcelona Cathedral - 1 min walk
- Palau de la Musica Catalana - 4 min walk
- La Rambla - 4 min walk
- Picasso Museum - 7 min walk
- Gran Teatre del Liceu - 8 min walk
- Jaume I Station - 4 min walk
- Plaça de Catalunya Station - 9 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Catedral — 1 min walk
- Taverna del Bisbe - 1 min walk
- El Cafè D'en Victor - 1 min walk
- Arena - 1 min walk
- London Bar - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Colón Barcelona
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.87 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 28 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 28 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Friendly Staff. Close to everything..Great Breakfast !