- Disliked: Cleanliness
Overview of Barceló Raval
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room (Single Use)
Deluxe Room, City View
Deluxe Room, City View (Single Use)
Triple Room (3ad)
Junior Suite (Single Use)
Family Room (Comunicated 2+2)
About this area
Located in Barcelona's Ciutat Vella neighbourhood, Barceló Raval is in the city centre and near the beach. Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art and History Museum of Catalunya are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Raval Cat and Placa de Catalunya. Barcelona Aquarium and Barcelona Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Liceu Station is 6 minutes by foot and Parc de Montjuic Station is 7 minutes.
- Raval Cat - 3 min walk
- La Rambla - 5 min walk
- Boqueria Market - 6 min walk
- Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art - 8 min walk
- Barcelona Cathedral - 12 min walk
- Liceu Station - 6 min walk
- Plaça de Catalunya Station - 16 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 24 min drive
- B-LOUNGE — 1 min walk
- Candela - 2 min walk
- El cafè de les delícies - 2 min walk
- Barraval - 2 min walk
- La Monroe - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.87 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 15 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Hotel was amazing. It was in a key location to move around barça.