Holidays in Vancouver
Where to stay in Vancouver
4.5/5Wonderful!(406 area reviews)
Amble along the waterfront at Vancouver Harbour and visit theaters, shopping avenues and museums in the heart of one of Canada’s largest cities.
This trendy residential neighborhood and nightlife destination on the False Creek waterfront was once a neglected warehouse district.
4.5/5Wonderful!(3 area reviews)
Visit the art galleries, boutiques, brewery, farmers market and theaters of this buzzing island across False Creek from central Vancouver.
3.5/5Good!(10 area reviews)
The birthplace of Vancouver is full of old-world charm with cobbled streets, Victorian buildings, and a unique steam-powered clock.
5/5Exceptional!(1 area review)
Ethnic food, fashionable shops and one of Vancouver’s best beaches are all part of this bayside neighborhood.
Top hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed on 4 Mar. 2021
Reviewed on 2 Mar. 2021
Reviewed on 2 Mar. 2021
Top activities in Vancouver
Vancouver Beach Holiday
There's nothing that can beat a Vancouver holiday. Whether you're enjoying refreshing cocktails at a local hot spot or reading your favourite novel by the water's edge, your trip to Vancouver is an ideal time to live out your beachy daydreams. Many visitors will tell you to stay near Jericho Beach, situated just 6 kilometres from the centre of town. However, you'll also discover an excellent range of Vancouver holiday deals around Sunset Beach and Kitsilano Beach, two other popular nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Vancouver
- If you'd love to stay just a short walk from the water, check out what's available at these Vancouver beach hotels. You're sure to find a place that suits your travelling style.
- Private holiday homes are also popular with many travellers to this area. Vancouver West Luxurious House and Deerfield House are great examples of what you can expect from this style of accommodation.
- Not a fan of repeatedly pulling your wallet out during your holiday? We hear you. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Vancouver are the ideal solution.
- Our Vancouver things to do page is a great place to start planning your getaway to Vancouver. After you arrive, strike up a conversation with one of the 600 000 locals to discover even more.
- Stanley Park is one major sight you need to see here. For plenty of other great travel plan ideas, check out our Vancouver holiday deals.