- BC Place Stadium
- 2 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- 6 min walk
- General Motors Place
- 9 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Vancouver, Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton, Downtown Vancouver is in the city centre and near a metro station. Port of Vancouver and Grouse Mountain are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Robson Street and Granville Island Public Market. Check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- BC Place Stadium - 2 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 6 min walk
- Granville Street - 8 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 9 min walk
- General Motors Place - 9 min walk
- Stadium-Chinatown Station - 4 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 18 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Serves breakfast.
- Bogart's – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton, Downtown Vancouver
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.00 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CAD 28.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hampton Inn Hilton Downtown Vancouver Hotel
- Hampton Inn Hilton Downtown Vancouver
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Only one elevator was operational, and it caused some delays for all guests. Other than that, the staff was exceptionally helpful, location is perfect, and cleanliness of rooms was also great. The guest services like the gym, hot tub, and observation deck on 16th floor were a hit with the kids.