- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Naumi Auckland Airport
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Oasis Room 1 King Bed
Habitat Room 2 Queen Beds
Blush Room 1 King Bed
Economy Queen Twin
About this area
In the suburbs, Naumi Auckland Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. Auckland Ferry Terminal and Princes Wharf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Sylvia Park and Queen Street Shopping District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Spark Arena or Mt. Smart Stadium.Visit our Mangere travel guide
- Villa Maria Auckland Winery - 2 min drive
- JKs Driving Range - 4 min drive
- Butterfly Creek - 4 min drive
- Treasure Island Adventure Golf - 4 min drive
- Dressmart Onehunga - 6 min drive
- Auckland Onehunga Station - 6 min drive
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Where to eat
- Paksa Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Paksa Bar – Bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Naumi Auckland Airport
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of NZD 35, per pet, per night, plus a deposit of NZD 35 per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 18 lb/8 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 35 for adults and NZD 17.50 for children (approximately)
- Extended parking fee: NZD 20 per night
- Pet deposit: NZD 35 per night
- Pet fee: NZD 35 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Grande Auckland Airport
- Grande Auckland Airport
- Hotel Grande Auckland Airport Mangere
- Grand Chancellor Auckland Airport Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities