Overview of Hotel Grand Windsor MGallery by Sofitel
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Room with King Bed
Superior Room with Queen Bed
Classic Room with Queen Bed
Superior Room with King Bed
Executive Suite, 2 Bedrooms
The Duchess Suite
About this area
Hotel Grand Windsor MGallery by Sofitel is located by the ocean and in an area with great shopping. Auckland Ferry Terminal and Princes Wharf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Queen Street Shopping District and Sylvia Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Spark Arena or Eden Park. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including whale watching.Visit our Auckland travel guide
- Auckland Ferry Terminal - 4 min walk
- The Civic - 8 min walk
- SkyCity Casino - 8 min walk
- Sky Tower - 9 min walk
- Princes Wharf - 9 min walk
- Auckland Britomart Station - 4 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Cookes Restaurant and Bar — 1 min walk
- Cookes Bar — 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Grand Windsor MGallery by Sofitel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 100.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 12 and NZD 38 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: NZD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 50.00 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.25 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The bedrooms are actually really small, and I ended up in a room where the tv was on a wall to the left and you couldn’t really watch it from bed. It was a nice hotel and a nice experience but I won’t be staying there again for the price you pay and the tight accomodation you get.