- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Grand Central Serviced Apartments
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room, 1 King Bed, Kitchenette
Deluxe Twin Room, Multiple Beds, Kitchenette
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible, Kitchenette
About this area
Located in Auckland, Grand Central Serviced Apartments is in the city centre and by the ocean. Sky Tower and Britomart Transport Centre are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Auckland Zoo and Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Eden Park or Spark Arena.Visit our Auckland travel guide
- Spark Arena - 7 min walk
- University of Auckland - 10 min walk
- Queen Street Shopping District - 13 min walk
- Britomart Transport Centre - 13 min walk
- Auckland Ferry Terminal - 14 min walk
- Auckland Britomart Station - 11 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Platform 8 — 1 min walk
About this property
Grand Central Serviced Apartments
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 10 and NZD 16 for adults, and NZD 10 and NZD 16 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: NZD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: NZD 15.00 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-in fee: NZD 30 for check-in between 11:30 PM and 2:00 AM
- Late check-out fee: NZD 30 (subject to availability)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
Great location in an old Grand Central Train Station and the price was right for sleeping as I spent most of my time in Aukland exploring Aukland. Draw back was no Air-Con and not exactly quiet sleep, otherwise for two (2) night’s it was Good.