Overview of Jet Park Hotel Auckland Airport
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Twin Room, 2 Double Beds
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Queen Beds
Apartment, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Mangere, Jet Park Hotel Auckland Airport is in the business district and near the airport. Sky Tower and Otuataua Stonefields are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Princes Wharf and Auckland Ferry Terminal. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Rainbow's End, or check out an event or a game at Mt. Smart Stadium.Visit our Mangere travel guide
- Rainbow's End - 9 min drive
- Alexandra Park - 11 min drive
- Mt. Smart Stadium - 11 min drive
- ASB Showgrounds - 12 min drive
- Sylvia Park - 21 min drive
- Auckland Onehunga Station - 7 min drive
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Where to eat
- Te Maroro – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Indaba Lounge Bar – Poolside cocktail bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Coffee Shop – Coffee shop offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare on selected days.
About this property
Jet Park Hotel Auckland Airport
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Qualmark, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- A complimentary airport shuttle is available for guests' convenience. Please contact the hotel through the number listed on the booking confirmation.
- Pets stay for free
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 15 and NZD 32 for adults, and NZD 1 and NZD 32 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: NZD 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Extended parking fee: NZD 55.00 per week
- Late check-out fee: NZD 40.00 (subject to availability)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Jet Park Hotel Mangere
- Jet Park Hotel
- Jet Park Mangere
- Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre Auckland/Mangere
- Jet Park Airport Hotel And Conference Centre
- Jet Park Airport Mangere
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Staff very good , the front office manager called Murray is very knowledgeable & smart - helped me to solve a double booking issue with Expedia . The room is comfortable but not enough lightings