- Mt. Eden Domain
- 19 min walk
- Auckland City Hospital
- 3 min drive
- Auckland War Memorial Museum
- 3 min drive
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Auckland, Boulevard Hotel is in the business district and near a metro station. Auckland War Memorial Museum and Aotea Centre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Queen Street Shopping District and Sylvia Park. Auckland Zoo and Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World are not to be missed.Visit our Auckland travel guide
- Mt. Eden Domain - 19 min walk
- Auckland City Hospital - 3 min drive
- Auckland War Memorial Museum - 3 min drive
- Alexandra Park - 4 min drive
- Auckland Domain - 4 min drive
- Auckland Newmarket Station - 11 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Chong Qing Hotpot – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 180 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds and sofa beds.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Fabulously located across from beach and walking distance to town centre and restaurants. Room layout was perfect. But shower pressure low and shower head dismal