Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 21 Nov. 2020
Where to stay in Taipei
4.5/5Wonderful!(18 area reviews)
Visit this district close to the historic western gate of the Old Taipei City to see how much this city has progressed since the days of the Qing Dynasty.
4.5/5Wonderful!(57 area reviews)
The Keelung River meanders through the core of this district known for its giant Ferris wheel, cultural activities and night market stalls.
5/5Exceptional!(12 area reviews)
Appreciate stunning views of the Taipei cityscape from the tall Elephant Mountain and other vantage points across this undulating terrain.
4/5Very Good!(5 area reviews)
The National Palace Museum stands iconically amid tropical mountains overlooking a district of museums, parks and a vast night market.
A large zoo and a university are among the modern attractions that complement the traditional teahouses and temples in this eclectic district.
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Taipei airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Taipei?
- Where to stay near top Taipei attractions?
- More accommodation types in Taipei
- What kind of hotels are in Taipei?
- Which hotel chains are in Taipei?
- What are the most popular hotels in Taipei?
- Are there hotels near Taipei?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends