- Liked: Room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Regent Taipei
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Twin Room
Premier Double Room
Taipan Club King with club benefit
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Corner Suite, one King bed
About this area
In the city centre, Regent Taipei is in Taipei's Zhongshan neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall and Taipei Confucius Temple are notable landmarks and Maokong Gondola is a popular local attraction. Travelling with kids? Make time for Taipei Zoo, or head to an event or a match at Taipei Arena. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Zhongshan Station is 6 minutes by foot and Shuanglian Station is 8 minutes.Visit our Taipei travel guide
- Ningxia Night Market - 15 min walk
- Huashan 1914 Creative Park - 20 min walk
- Xingtian Temple - 7 min drive
- National Taiwan Museum - 7 min drive
- Taipei Confucius Temple - 10 min drive
- Zhongshan Station - 6 min walk
- Taipei Main Station - 20 min walk
- Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.) - 43 min drive
- 串場居酒屋林森店 - 2 min walk
- 摩斯漢堡 - 2 min walk
- 無老鍋 - 3 min walk
- King Ping Tea Restaurant - 3 min walk
- MUD - 3 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: TWD 2000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: TWD 858 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: TWD 2718.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Very high end property and nice staff. Short walk to the subway