- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Overview of Pegasus Apart'Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Queen Studio Room
Twin Studio Room
Deluxe Studio Room
Two Bedroom Apartment
Executive One Bedroom Apartment - With Workspace
Executive Two Bedroom Apartment
One Bedroom Apartment
About this area
Located in Melbourne, Pegasus Apart'Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Federation Square and Eureka Tower are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include SEA LIFE Melbourne and Melbourne Star Observation Wheel. Melbourne Zoo and Luna Park are not to be missed. Our guests love the property's convenience for public transport: Flagstaff Station is 3 minutes by foot and Melbourne Central Station is 7 minutes.
- Flagstaff Gardens - 3 min walk
- Queen Victoria Market - 7 min walk
- Melbourne Central - 9 min walk
- Emporium Melbourne - 11 min walk
- Bourke Street Mall - 13 min walk
- Flagstaff Station - 3 min walk
- Spencer Street Station - 14 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 18 min drive
- Flinders Lane - 12 min walk
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive smart lock details.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per day.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 25 for adults and AUD 12 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Pegasus Apart’Hotel Aparthotel Melbourne
- Pegasus Apart’Hotel Aparthotel
- Pegasus Apart’Hotel Melbourne
- Pegasus Apart’Hotel
- Pegasus Apart'Hotel Aparthotel Melbourne
- Pegasus Apart'Hotel Aparthotel
- Pegasus Apart'Hotel Melbourne
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
It is very affordable but has a few small things like awful bedding which is very loud (odd to say about bedding I know) it was so loud we kept waking each other up every time we rolled over in our sleep! Very scratchy too, probably over starched. The room was also on the small side and wasn’t thoroughly cleaned. The staff on reception were excellent though and very helpful.