Overview of Quest on Beaumont
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
One Bedroom Apartment
Two Bedroom Apartment
About this area
Located in Auckland, Quest on Beaumont is in the city centre. Queen Street Shopping District and Sylvia Park are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Auckland Zoo and Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Spark Arena or Western Springs Stadium. Our guests love the property's location for the sightseeing.
- Viaduct Harbour - 13 min walk
- SkyCity Casino - 13 min walk
- Sky Tower - 14 min walk
- SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre - 14 min walk
- Aotea Centre - 16 min walk
- Auckland Britomart Station - 19 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 32 min drive
About this property
Quest on Beaumont
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 12 for adults and NZD 12 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: NZD 15.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 25.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
I didn’t book a room and randomly got charged for two rooms. Have stayed here before so they had my details to charge again. Very disappointed