Cannot say anything which did not please me. Every thing was so immaculately correct that this place does give you the best relaxing hotel place in Hyderabad. There are so many best features so I am listing them below in points for ease of understanding:
1. Great view from hotel room since its next to husain sagar lake.
2. Absolutely clean rooms with very tasteful decor.
3. The artwork in all rooms are original miniature paintings and not some printed stuff.
4. Bed was very comfortable with 6 pillows to woo you off your feet.
5. The hotel staff was very pleasant and good.
6. The morning breakfast is worth your time, since its is extremely good. (my husband things its better than Taj Colaba).
7. The chefs and restaurant assistants were so prompt with there service that was barely any space to crib.
8. Before I finish I need to talk about the hotel room service, which is much faster than our 3G internet speed.
Both me and my husband really enjoyed our stay to the fullest and will highly recommend it to everybody.
Rinka from Mumbai
Overlooking Hussain Sagar Lake, this city centre hotel is a 40 minute drive from the Gandhi International Airport.Hyderabad …More
"One of the best hotel experiences in a long while..."
I would definitely recommend a stay at this hotel. The prices are affordable and the quality of service is exceptional. The setting is good and the staff are very courteous and ready to help.
I am very impressed with the management, I really hope they can sustain this quality.
Pavan from Pune, India
The Park Hyderabad is a member of Design Hotels.The new iconic hotel of The Park Hotels in Hyderabad, influenced by its proud …More
Overall top-rated experience! The staff was attentive to every need. They put together two beautiful fruit baskets for me upon short notice and were so helpful overall. The staff was very warm and friendly. Food is great! I highly recommend.
Stacy from Austin, TX
Located along the connecting corridor of Hyderabad and Secunderabad, in proximity to the city centre and the zippy business …More
*For these trips, trip savings is at least equal to the cost of the flight or hotel if booked separately. Note: For trips including flights, you will be charged by the airline for the flight, but your savings on the trip will equal the cost of the flight.