- Steamer Wharf
- 5 min walk
- TSS Earnslaw Steamship
- 6 min walk
- Fear Factory Queenstown
- 7 min walk
- Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Queenstown, Peppers Beacon Queenstown is on a lake. Shotover Jet and Coronet Peak Ski Area are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Wakatipu and Queenstown Gardens. Skyline Gondola and Kiwi and Birdlife Park are also worth visiting. Our guests love the property's central location.Visit our Queenstown travel guide
- Steamer Wharf - 5 min walk
- TSS Earnslaw Steamship - 6 min walk
- Fear Factory Queenstown - 7 min walk
- Queenstown Beach - 7 min walk
- Skycity Queenstown Casino - 8 min walk
- Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) - 10 min drive
About this property
Peppers Beacon Queenstown
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Qualmark, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for NZD 10 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 22 and NZD 28 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: NZD 24 per night
- Late check-out fee: NZD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Peppers Beacon Queenstown Apartment
- Peppers Beacon Apartment
- Peppers Beacon Queenstown
- Peppers Beacon
- Peppers Beacon Hotel Queenstown