- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.)
- 3 min drive
- Queenstown Event Centre
- 4 min drive
- Queenstown Hill
- 11 min drive
- The Remarkables Ski Area
- 31 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located near the beach, Ramada Hotel & Suites Queenstown Remarkables Park is in Queenstown's Frankton neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Shotover Jet and The Remarkables Ski Area are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Wakatipu and Queenstown Gardens. Skyline Gondola and Alpine Aqualand are also worth visiting.
- Queenstown Event Centre - 4 min drive
- Queenstown Mall - 10 min drive
- Queenstown Hill - 11 min drive
- Queenstown Golf Club - 14 min drive
- The Remarkables Ski Area - 31 min drive
- Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) - 3 min drive
About this property
Ramada Hotel & Suites Queenstown Remarkables Park
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10:00 PM. <br />If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: Ramada's Coronet Entrance<br />If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 40.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for NZD 25.0 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 9 and NZD 35 for adults, and NZD 9 and NZD 35 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 25.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 40.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ramada Queenstown Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We were woken up at 8:00 am by housekeeping and they said the front desk told them that we had checked out which obviously done in error.