- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Station Backpackers - Hostel
Choose dates to view prices
Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm (2 Beds)
Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm (4 Beds)
Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm (6 Beds)
Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm (8 Beds)
Shared Dormitory, Women only (4 Beds)
Shared Dormitory, Women only (6 Beds)
Standard Double Room, Ensuite
Standard Twin Room, Ensuite
Triple Ensuite with Shower
3 Bed Dormitory
About this area
Located in Auckland, The Station Backpackers - Hostel is near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Auckland Domain and Mt. Eden, while Auckland Zoo and Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Spark Arena or Eden Park. Our guests appreciate the hostel's central location.
- Spark Arena - 6 min walk
- University of Auckland - 8 min walk
- Queen Street Shopping District - 11 min walk
- Auckland Ferry Terminal - 13 min walk
- The Civic - 15 min walk
- Auckland Britomart Station - 10 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 29 min drive
About this property
The Station Backpackers - Hostel
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 100.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.25 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Felt very uncomfortable staying here as a lone travelling female, very creepy place with gangs of people on drugs standing around outside the entrance all day and night that would bother everyone who entered or left the building... not very pleasant. I Stayed in a female dorm, the room was clean, but the cleaners went through my locker and the locker of another girl in my dorm and left our things out everywhere, staff seemed uninterested when we told them. The kitchen was disgusting, and the toilet had no ceiling... can’t believe I payed to stay here... really gross