- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Alexandra Park
- 4 min drive
- ASB Showgrounds
- 4 min drive
- One Tree Hill Domain
- 5 min drive
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
In the suburbs and near a train station, The Devereux Boutique Hotel is in an area with good shopping. Queen Street Shopping District and Sylvia Park are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Auckland Zoo and Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World. Check out an event or a game at Alexandra Park, and consider making time for Rainbow's End, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Auckland travel guide
- Mt. Eden Domain - 43 min walk
- Alexandra Park - 4 min drive
- ASB Showgrounds - 4 min drive
- Auckland Museum - 4 min drive
- One Tree Hill Domain - 5 min drive
- Auckland Remuera Station - 11 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 24 min drive
About this property
The Devereux Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 9 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 AM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 10.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for NZD 10.0 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: NZD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 10 for adults and NZD 10 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Devereux Boutique Hotel Auckland
- Devereux Boutique Hotel
- Devereux Boutique Auckland
- Devereux Boutique
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great neighborhood. Lots of cafes and restaurants a short walk away.