The only positive aspect of this motel was its convenience to the motorway. Reception was not manned and required a cell phone call to get any service, on one occasion having to wake the ‘owner’ at 9.30 am. Only three towels provided for 6 guests. Three bedroom unit is in dire need of renovation but even worse was the overall level of uncleanliness with mould on inside window sIlls, dirty cotton buds on lounge carpet, rock solid salt in the shaker, a flat smoke alarm battery that beeped continuously till we took it out and one alarm missing, a battery missing from TV remote, a glass coffee table that had been wiped down leaving streaks and hasn’t seen glass cleaner in ages, lots of paint work needs attention especially in bathroom and toilet and the outside deck is covered in green algae. Overall a VERY tired motel that need major makeover and an owner that cares. Can not recommend it.