Overview of Quest on Eden
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Superior Studio, 2 Twin Beds
Superior Studio, 1 King Bed
Studio Executive Apartment
About this area
Located in Auckland, Quest on Eden is in the city centre and near a train station. Notable landmarks in the area include Britomart Transport Centre and Harbour Bridge, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Auckland War Memorial Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at Spark Arena or Eden Park.
- Auckland High Court - 2 min walk
- University of Auckland - 6 min walk
- Queen Street Shopping District - 8 min walk
- Spark Arena - 9 min walk
- Britomart Transport Centre - 10 min walk
- Auckland Britomart Station - 9 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 30 min drive
About this property
Quest on Eden
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 70 per vehicle
- Self-parking fee: NZD 25.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 30.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities