Something went wrong.Try a new search.
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Free airport shuttle
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Please select a valid check out date
About this area
Located in Mangere, Heartland Hotel Auckland Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. Rainbow's End and Auckland Zoo are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Sylvia Park and Queen Street Shopping District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Eden Park or Mt. Smart Stadium.Visit our Mangere travel guide
- Rainbow's End - 11 min drive
- ASB Showgrounds - 17 min drive
- Mt. Smart Stadium - 17 min drive
- Sylvia Park - 23 min drive
- Mt. Eden Domain - 30 min drive
- Auckland Onehunga Station - 8 min drive
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 5 min drive
- The Runway — 1 min walk
About this property
Heartland Hotel Auckland Airport
This Mangere hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Premium channels
- Satellite channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting rooms available
- Free local calls
- Free newspapers
- Iron/ironing board
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: NZD 25 for adults and NZD 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Uncovered extended parking fee: NZD 7 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 35.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Heartland Hotel Auckland Airport
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The showers water pressure was too low and it wasn't hot enough. Everything else was perfect.