- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Park Hotel Lambton Quay
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Family Apartment, 3 Bedrooms
Superior Studio, Accessible
Three Bedroom Pavilion Suite
About this area
Located in Wellington, Park Hotel Lambton Quay is in the city centre and near the beach. Cuba Street Mall and Oriental Parade are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Wellington Zoo and The Weta Cave. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Westpac Stadium or Wellington Town Hall. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Wellington travel guide
- Lambton Quay - 2 min walk
- Wellington Cable Car (Lambton Quay Station) - 3 min walk
- Beehive - 6 min walk
- Museum of Wellington City and Sea - 8 min walk
- TSB Bank Arena - 9 min walk
- Wellington Station - 8 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sterling Woodfire Eatery – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner on selected days.
About this property
Park Hotel Lambton Quay
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: NZD 28 for adults and NZD 28 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: NZD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Park Hotel Lambton Quay Wellington
- Park Lambton Quay Wellington
- Park Lambton Quay
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Generally the room was nice and centrally located. There unfortunately was a lot of street noise and a high pitched noise inside the room that made it difficult to sleep