- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Elite Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Shared Dormitory (4 beds)
Shared Dormitory, Women only, Ensuite (4 beds)
Shared Dormitory, Ensuite (6 beds)
Shared Dormitory (8 beds)
Shared Dormitory (10 beds)
Shared Dormitory, Ensuite (4 beds)
Shared Dormitory (6 beds)
About this area
Located in Wellington, Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Interislander Ferry Terminal and Wellington Waterfront are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Cuba Street Mall and Oriental Parade. Check out an event or a game at Westpac Stadium, and consider making time for Wellington Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Kayaking and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails nearby. Our guests appreciate the hostel's central location.Visit our Wellington travel guide
- Michael Fowler Centre - 2 min walk
- Cuba Street Mall - 4 min walk
- Wellington Waterfront - 5 min walk
- Te Papa (Museum of New Zealand) - 5 min walk
- Frank Kitts Park - 6 min walk
- Wellington Station - 18 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves dinner.
About this property
Nomads Capital Backpackers Wellington
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: NZD 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 4 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 4 per 24-hour period (1-device limit, rates may vary)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location and staff super friendly bedroom was fine good room, however kitchen a little small for large numbers