Overview of DoubleTree by Hilton Wellington
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Deluxe Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
DoubleTree by Hilton Wellington is located near the beach and in an area with great shopping. Interislander Ferry Terminal and Wellington Waterfront are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Oriental Parade and Cuba Street Mall. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Wellington Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Westpac Stadium.
- Wellington Cable Car (Lambton Quay Station) - 1 min walk
- Wellington Waterfront - 4 min walk
- TSB Bank Arena - 4 min walk
- Frank Kitts Park - 6 min walk
- Michael Fowler Centre - 11 min walk
- Wellington Station - 9 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- Spring – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Wellington
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 300.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 16 and NZD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: NZD 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very close walking to dining, shopping, and attractions in the area.