Setting is great.. They need better car parking facilities and better wifi
- Kiwi and Birdlife Park
- 12 min walk
- Skyline Gondola
- 2 min drive
- Bob's Peak
- 3 min drive
- Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Queenstown, Reavers Lodge is in the suburbs and near the beach. Shotover Jet and Coronet Peak Ski Area are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Wakatipu and Queenstown Gardens. Skyline Gondola and Kiwi and Birdlife Park are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the lodge's central location.
- Kiwi and Birdlife Park - 12 min walk
- Skycity Queenstown Casino - 13 min walk
- Fear Factory Queenstown - 13 min walk
- Skyline Gondola - 2 min drive
- Bob's Peak - 3 min drive
- Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Café with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily until 8 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Reavers Lodge Queenstown
- Reavers Lodge
- Reavers Queenstown
- Reavers Hotel Queenstown
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
There wasn't anything unique about the property, very grateful that there was a breakfast and some coffee in the morning. The room were okay, a place to sleep/rest at least. In our room was some water leaking from the toilet, it leaks when the toilet is flushed. We did not enjoy the arrival that there was no parking for us, we booked in advance and there was nowhere for us to park on the property. On arrival we wasted a lot of time trying to find somewhere to park. Should be one parking space per room at least. For the coffees in the rooms there should be more of those milk portions in the fridge, at least 8, we only had two. The staff were helpful and friendly though and welcoming. That and the breakfast made the difference.