Pros: staff friendly.mattress comfy,location. Cons: filthy place. Kitchen dirty floors tables. Bathrooms absolutly discusting smell of sewage. Water leaking all on floor and out the door. Very noisy crowd no sleep hear. Douna cover smelt terrible, not changed for weeks prob. Would never stay here. Its the worst ever place.
Overview of Nomads Queenstown Backpackers
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Shared Dormitory, Shared Bathroom (6 Beds)
Shared Dormitory, Ensuite (6 Beds)
Shared Dormitory, Shared Bathroom (8 Beds)
Shared Dormitory (4 Beds)
Shared Dormitory, Ensuite (4 Beds)
Shared Dormitory, Women only, Ensuite (4 Beds)
Shared Dormitory, Women only, Ensuite (6 Beds)
Shared Dormitory, Ensuite (8 Beds)
Shared Dormitory (10 Beds)
Shared Dormitory, Ensuite (10 Beds)
Shared Dormitory (12 Beds)
Combi/Twin Bunk Interior Room (Does Not Have Balcony)
Double Room, 1 King Bed, Ensuite
About this area
Located in Queenstown, Nomads Queenstown Backpackers is in the city centre and on a lake. Shotover Jet and Coronet Peak Ski Area are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Wakatipu and Queenstown Gardens. Skyline Gondola and Kiwi and Birdlife Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Queenstown travel guide
- Queenstown Mall - 2 min walk
- Skycity Queenstown Casino - 4 min walk
- Queenstown Beach - 4 min walk
- TSS Earnslaw Steamship - 4 min walk
- Fear Factory Queenstown - 5 min walk
- Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Nomads Queenstown Backpackers
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Nomads Queenstown Backpackers Hostel
- Nomads Queenstown Backpackers
- Nomads Queenstown Backpackers Hotel Queenstown
- Nomads Backpackers Hostel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location. 2-10 minutes walking distance to most places of interest. very helpful staff and clean. Only negative side is that it is next to restaurants who turn into clubs at night. The sliding doors are not soundproof so you will here the booms of the music until abouts 1-2 am. Not the best if you have early morning activities. But other than that, nothing but positives.