- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Marina Apartments Element Escapes
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms
Marina 2 Bedroom Apartment with Views
Marina Studio Room without View
About this area
Marina Apartments Element Escapes is located in Queenstown's Frankton neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity. Shotover Jet and The Remarkables Ski Area are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Wakatipu and Queenstown Gardens. Travelling with kids? Consider Skyline Gondola and Alpine Aqualand. Take in the nearby slopes with snowboarding and ski equipment hire shops, or try out other outdoor activities such as snowmobiling and snow tubing.
- Queenstown Event Centre - 19 min walk
- Remarkables Park Town Centre - 7 min drive
- Queenstown Mall - 9 min drive
- Queenstown Hill - 10 min drive
- Queenstown Golf Club - 15 min drive
- Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) - 3 min drive
About this property
Marina Apartments Element Escapes
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Selected guestrooms
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: NZD 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 50 (subject to availability)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: NZD 75 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 25.0 per stay
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. This property uses eco-friendly cleaning products. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveller safety, contactless check-in and check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I liked that the property has plenty of parking and is quiet. I thought a hairdryer in apartment 101A would be good. The bathroom could probably do with a good clean with a tooth brush especially the shower area and tiles and pull down seat in the disabled bathroom