- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Quest Auckland
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Two Bedroom Executive Apartment
About this area
Located in Auckland's Newton neighbourhood, Quest Auckland is in the business district. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Auckland Domain and Mt. Eden, while Auckland Zoo and Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Spark Arena or Eden Park. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- The Civic - 6 min walk
- Aotea Centre - 7 min walk
- Sky Tower - 11 min walk
- SkyCity Casino - 11 min walk
- University of Auckland - 14 min walk
- Auckland Britomart Station - 17 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 30 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: NZD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: NZD 20.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 5000.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness