- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of Parnell City Lodge
- Free parking
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Studio (Twin Studio Room)
Standard Studio, Non Smoking (Double Studio Room)
Standard Room, Non Smoking, Kitchen (Edwardian Apartment)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Balcony
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Balcony (Twin)
About this area
Parnell City Lodge is located in Auckland's Parnell neighbourhood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Auckland Domain and Mt. Eden, while Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World and Auckland Zoo are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Eden Park or Spark Arena.Visit our Auckland travel guide
- Auckland War Memorial Museum - 12 min walk
- Auckland Domain - 14 min walk
- Spark Arena - 3 min drive
- Auckland City Hospital - 8 min drive
- University of Auckland - 10 min drive
- Auckland Newmarket Station - 16 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 31 min drive
About this property
Parnell City Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 5 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 5 per stay (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Grumpy staff. Some minor maintenance would make a big difference to this place. It has great potential but needs some TLC.