Book your room at The Waterfront Suites
Deluxe Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Premium Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Paihia Sails – Three Bedroom Premium SuiteMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Penthouse, 3 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Beachfront apartment for sun and fun
This Paihia apartment is located in the entertainment district, nestled on the beach a short distance from Paihia Wharf, Paihia Beach, and Waitangi Treaty Grounds. Local attractions also include Waitangi Golf Club and Russell Museum.
Spend the day playing on the beach then return to dine at one of The Waterfront Suites's 2 restaurants.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, washers/dryers, and separate living rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Dining is available at one of the apartment's 2 restaurants. Event facilities measuring 592 square feet (55 square meters) include meeting rooms. This luxury apartment also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 592
- Conference space size (meters) - 55
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free self parking
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 2006
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 NZD ), Wired internet access ( 5 NZD )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate living room
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
Eat and drink
Only Seafood Restaurant - Onsite restaurant.
35 Degrees Restaurant - Onsite restaurant.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for The Waterfront Suites
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be closed daily from 7 PM - 7:30 AM.
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 5 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 5 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 5 (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 35 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.