- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Whangarei Falls
- 5 min walk
- A. H. Reed Memorial Kauri Park
- 6 min drive
- Abbey Caves
- 10 min drive
- Whangarei (WRE)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Whangarei, Whangarei Falls Holiday Park is in a rural location. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Whangarei Falls and A. H. Reed Memorial Kauri Park, while Claphams Clock Museum and Tuatara Gallery are cultural highlights.
- Whangarei Falls - 5 min walk
- A. H. Reed Memorial Kauri Park - 6 min drive
- Whangarei Quarry Gardens - 7 min drive
- Abbey Caves - 10 min drive
- Mair Park - 14 min drive
- Whangarei (WRE) - 16 min drive
About this property
Whangarei Falls Holiday Park
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Whangarei Falls Holiday Park Campground
- Whangarei Falls Holiday Park
- Falls Holiday Park
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities