- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Motel Russell
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
1 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Family Unit
2 Bedroom Unit
About this area
Located in Russell, Motel Russell is near the beach. Russell Museum and Hundertwasser Public Toilets are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Bay of Islands Marina and Paihia Wharf. Our guests appreciate the motel's central location.
- Russell Christ Church - 4 min walk
- Russell Museum - 4 min walk
- Russell Beach - 6 min walk
- Long Beach - 19 min walk
- Flagstaff Hill - 3 min drive
- Kerikeri (KKE-Bay of Islands) - 44 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
Property is also known as
- Motel Russell
- Motel Russell New Zealand - Bay Of Islands
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Clean and tidy rooms. Staff friendly. Drunk hotel stayers returning to hotel at 3am wanting to kick the party on.