- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Ancient Kauri Kingdom
- 6 min drive
- Kaitaia (KAT)
- 7 min drive
- Ahipara Viewpoint
- 22 min drive
- 90 Mile Beach
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Kaitaia Motor Lodge is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Ninety Mile Beach and 90 Mile Beach, while Far North Regional Museum and Ancient Kauri Kingdom are cultural highlights.Visit our Kaitaia travel guide
- Ancient Kauri Kingdom - 6 min drive
- Ahipara Viewpoint - 22 min drive
- 90 Mile Beach - 23 min drive
- Taipa Beach - 26 min drive
- Cable Bay Beach - 27 min drive
- Kaitaia (KAT) - 7 min drive
About this property
Kaitaia Motor Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9:30 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 20.00 per person (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kaitaia Motor Lodge
- Kaitaia Motor
- Kaitaia Motor Lodge New Zealand - North Island
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Cost effective motel.
Older motel on main road at the North edge of Kaitaia. Bathroom had been upgraded, and rest of the room was clean and tidy. Nothing flash, but was quiet despite the main road, and served as a cost effective base to work from for 2 days.