Overview of The Duke of Marlborough Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior King Balcony
Premium Room Seaview
Superior Queen Shared Balcony
Classic Room Shared Balcony
About this area
Located in Russell, The Duke of Marlborough Hotel is in the historical district and on the waterfront. Russell Christ Church and Waitangi Treaty Grounds are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Russell Beach and Tapeka Point. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails.Visit our Russell travel guide
- Russell Museum - 3 min walk
- Tapeka Point - 4 min walk
- Russell Christ Church - 4 min walk
- Flagstaff Hill - 15 min walk
- Long Beach - 17 min walk
- Kerikeri (KKE-Bay of Islands) - 63 min drive
- Duke of Marlborough — 1 min walk
About this property
The Duke of Marlborough Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 15.00 and NZD 27.50 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities