- Russell Museum
- 3 min walk
- Russell Christ Church
- 4 min walk
- Flagstaff Hill
- 15 min walk
- Kerikeri (KKE-Bay of Islands)
- 45 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Russell, The Duke of Marlborough Hotel is in the historical district and on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Russell Beach and Tapeka Point, while Russell Museum and Hundertwasser Public Toilets are cultural highlights.
- Russell Museum - 3 min walk
- Tapeka Point - 4 min walk
- Russell Christ Church - 4 min walk
- Flagstaff Hill - 15 min walk
- Long Beach - 17 min walk
- Kerikeri (KKE-Bay of Islands) - 64 min drive
- Where to eat
- Duke of Marlborough – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Duke of Marlborough Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 20 for adults and NZD 10 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
Property is also known as
- Duke Marlborough Hotel Russell
- Duke Marlborough Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Delightful hotel with friendly staff and great food